Kilikolloor Police StationCall Us : 0474 2711155 email@example.com
circle Off: Eravipuram Sub Division : Kollam
The police station was opened on 1-8-1988 as per G.O.(Rt) No.4677/88 Home [E] Dpt. Dt. 15-09-1988. The police station is under the Eravipuram Circle.
Sanctioned strength details
Parliament Constituency and Legislative Assembly
Jurisdictional area of Chavara Thekkumbhagom police station comes under:
- Loksabha Constituency – 1 - Kollam
- Legislative Constituency - 1 - kollam
The station jurisdiction consist of Kollam Corporation and parts of Panayam,Thrikkovilvattam and Kottamkara Panchayath.
TheFollowing are the cherries and wards of the above :
- Corporation Division
- College division
- Kilikolloor Village office located at Randamkutty
- Mangad Village office located at Moonamkutty
Colleges and Schools
- TKM College of Engineering, Kariocode
- TKM Arts & Science College, Karicode
- TKM HSS, Karicode
- Sivaram NSSHS, Karicode
- MSM HSS, Chathinamkulam
- MVGHSS, Peroor
- MEHSS, Karicode
- Amritha Vidyalayam, Peroor
- Mangad HSS
- Koikkal GHSS
- ESI Hospital, Kallumthazham
- PHC, Kilikolloor
- BSNL, Kariocode
- Kottamkara Grama Panchayath Office
- Food Corporation of India, Town limit
- TKM Post Office
- Kilikolloor Post office
- Mangad Post office
- Kallumthazham post office
- Zonal office, Kollam Corporation
- K SEB , Moonamkutty
- Sub registrar office, Karicode
- Thattarkonam Post office
- Mahila Mandiram, Karicode
Important Temples and Festivals
- Sri. Krinnalloor Bhagavathy Temple, Peroor
- Sree Darma Sastha Temple, Koikkal
- Palkulangara Devi Templ, Palkulangara
- Thekkadath Bhagavathy Temple, Kallumthzham
Important Churches and Festivals
- Mangad Church
- Kandachira Kurissadi
- Siyarathummoodu mosque, Moonamkutty
- Valiyapally, Koikkal
- Chathinamkulam, Thykkavu
- Kattavila pally
- State bank of India, Moonamkutty
- State bank of India, Ayathil
One of the Railway station named Kilikolloor is situating in Kilikolloor Police station limit.
SC/ ST Colonies
No Scheduled Tribe colonies are prevails in Kilikolloor P S limit . But important Scheduled caste colonies are Ambdekkar colony, Chathinamkulam, Jayanthi colony, Moopparu mukku.
Various projects functioning at Kilikolloor Police Station :-
Janmythri Suraksha project
With the help and participation of public Janmythri project is being implementing successfully in Kilikolloor Police Station. Under the leadership of Community Relations Officer 10 janmythri beats are functioning at Kilikolloor Police Station.
Women Help Desk
With the help of women help desk women who are came to Police Station are getting a huge relief and functioning in good manner.
An elder friendly Officer is giving aid to senior citizens in the station limit.
Clean Campus Safe Campus
As part of Clean campus safe campus High schools introduced by Govt. of Kerala, the programme is effectively implementing in all most Schools functioning under Kilikolloor PS limits in a good manner. The goal of ‘Clean Campus and Safe Campus’ is to prevent using injurious/pshycotraffic drug substances by students and the effective implementation of the programme could achieve the goal to a great extent.